- NPR uncovers the bizarre story of the most pricey record never sold: "Discogs, Billy Yeager And The $18,000 Hoax That Almost Was."
- There is a long and fascinating interview on bobdylan.com with the man himself: "Q and A with Bill Flanagan."
- The Best New Jazz on Bandcamp: February 2017.
- Chris Lightcap's Bigmouth is the feature on the most recent Bimhaus Radio podcast. "Chris Cheek and Tony Malaby on tenor saxophone, Craig Taborn on piano/wurlitzer, Chris Lightcap on doublebass and Gerald Cleaver drums."
- Chuck Berry died at age 90, he was one of the few musicians who legitimately changed the world.
- Rob Mazurek speaks out about the new Chicago/London Underground LP, and his collaboration with Emmett Kelly. (Last week's link was broken... sorry!)
- NPR has information about the new Lee Morgan documentary "I Called Him Morgan."
Send comments to Tim.