Friday, July 08, 2005

New Podcast

I have a new podcast available for downloading. I lowered the bitrate a little bit to make the file size more manageable, so I hope that doesn't affect the sound quality too much. Right click on the link, and choose "save target as." Let me know what you think! Here is the setlist:

Artist/Group – Title - Album
William Parker – Groove - Sound Unity
Big Joe Williams – Prison Bound – George Mitchell Collection
Vijay Iyer – Composites – Reimagining
Little Freddie King – Hot Fingers – You Don't Know What I Know
Joshua Redman – Greasy G – Momentum
Marcia Ball – Crawfishin' – Live Down the Road
Scott Amendola – Buffalo Bird Woman – Believe
James “Blood” Ulmer – White Man's Jail – Birthright
The Thing – Have Love Will Travel – Garage
Bebel Gilberto – Aganju Remixed – Bebel Gilberto Remixed
George Danquah – Hot and Jumpy – Boonjay: A Compilation of West African Funk

Send comments to: Tim