Tuesday, February 21, 2006

OK, I'm trying Podcasting again... you know the drill, I make a podcast (53:43, 31 MB) of the stuff that has caught my ear lately, you download it by right-clicking here and selecting the directory where you would like to save the file. Then you send me an e-mail letting me know whether or not it worked and what you thought of the music. RSS Feed information is available, too. Hope this works, because I'm notorious for screwing this up. Here's the setlist:

Artist - Album - Title

David Grisman Quintet - Dawgnation - Slade
Joyce - Astronautica - Menino Das Laranjas
Doctor Lonnie Smith - Too Damn Hot! - Track 9
Mark Feldman & Sylvie Courvoisier - Masada Recital - Socoh
Paul Motian - Garden of Eden -Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
Odyssey The Band - Back in Time - Open Doors
Big John Wrencher - And This Is Maxwell Street - Lucille
Bireli Lagrene - Move - Cherokee
Miles Davis - The Cellar Door Sessions 1970 - Directions
Elliott Sharp's Terraplane - Secret Life - Crackertown Two-Step

Send comments to: Tim