Monday, March 27, 2006

March Playlist

I've taken to putting together a mix CD each month with examples of things I've been listening to and passing them out to unfortunate friends and co-workers, who then claim not to know me... This month's selections are as follows:

Ray Davies - Things Are Gonna Change
Derek Trucks Band - Sahib Teri Bandi/Maki Madni
Masada String Trio - Taharah
Nick Curran - Loose Lip Mama
Sun Ra - Inside the Blues
Michel Petrucciani - A Little Peace In C For U
Cowboy Bebop - Tank!
Naked City - The Sicillian Clan
Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance
Chicago Underground Duo - Cities Without Citadels
Elvis Costello - Clubland
Van Morrison - My Bucket's Got a Hole In It
Richard Thompson - Time to Ring Some Changes
Gianluca Petrella - Trinkle, Tinkle
Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action


An interesting and diverse selection of music if I do say so myself!

Send a comment to: Tim