Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Road Blues has an essay detailing their latest radio show: "I’ve been trying to get a handle on my record collection in the last couple of weeks which seems to have escaped from my record room to take over the house. I still haven’t tamed my collection but did stumble upon some interesting records that are featured on today’s program."

Destination Out takes a look at Beaver Harris and 360 Degree Music Experience: "We’re big tent people and welcome folks coming to enjoy this music for whatever reason. Jazz should be made more friendly, not less. The music we showcase here is what we loosely term adventurous jazz (or “adj,” for short). The history of this music is wide and multi-faceted, the tradition feeding the avant garde, and vice versa."

Send comments to: Tim