Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm back...

In a moment of general dread, depression and panic, I put the blog in stasis for about 24 hours before realizing that I missed it. I changed the name of the blog to be more inclusive and the description to something that is a little less serious. I'm going to expand the blog to include books and some other interesting stuff. Music will still dominate, but hopefully things can be a little less serious and a little more fun. Things used to be fun before the blog became a grind, and I felt like I was shanking out poorly thought-out tripe.

I really want to get away from the idea of "reviews" and lean more towards reactions and observations about the things I'm listening to and reading, and away from the austere and judgmental "review." Thanks for bearing with me during my mid life crisis. If you have any ideas on how to improve the blog, please let me know.

Send comments to: Tim