Tuesday, August 09, 2016

This is Embarrassing

I apologize for breaking away from the musical content, but I have a favor to ask of my readers. Those of you have been following me for a while may already know, but I suffer from bi-polar disorder, and I am currently on medical disability. Recently things have not been going well and I apologize if I sometimes go several days without a blog post. I am going to try to write shorter posts more often to keep things flowing a little more smoothly. What I am very embarrassed about is that bills, medical and otherwise, have overwhelmed me and I am in serious financial trouble. I have tried to monetize the blog in the past a few times and many years ago someone actually advertised ugg boots of all things on my blog. I tried to start a Patreon account earlier this year, but that didn't work (thank you to the person who did sign up, though.) I guess what I'm trying to say is that if any of my readers could make a small one-time donation to my paypal it would be a huge help. In return, I'll make sure to have musical content every day on the blog. My paypal is tied to my e-mail address, timnil@gmail.com. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to anyone that can contribute and my sincere apology if I have embarrassed anybody by writing this post.

Send comments to Tim.